Monday, April 29, 2013

Griffin's Storm - Darby Karchut


Griffin's  Storm

I must say I found a new favorite author, Darby Karchut is an amazing writer that gets your attention from the first page to the last.  Meyers has met her match in Darby Karchut whose creativity and excitement spills onto each page with an " at the edge of the seat gripping masterpiece".  This book has such balance with excitement, intrigue and grace, Karchut's is able to bring the characters to life so much so that they walk off the page into your heart. 
I know I have to have the rest of this series, and there is no doubt my copies will be well worn in no time as I plan to share them.  This series would make a wonderful gift to someone special in your life  with  its adventure, love and grace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment