Monday, April 29, 2013

Hailee, By: Penney Zeller


Hailee
By:  Penney Zeller

I love nothing more than reading a book that I feel I can step off into its pages and feel as if I'm included, that I stepped into the same era, and lived in the same town, knew the same people, shared the same friends and prayed for the same neighbors.  And I felt as if I was right there with Hailee, I could feel her fear, excitement, her happiness, her sadness and her faith.  Penny Zeller presents her characters so vividly that you feel you have a personal relationship with them and you get completely caught up in their lives.  I knew when I read McKenzie that I would love Penny Zellers books, Hailee just confirmed it.  I could easily see that she put her heart and faith into her work and that she truly wanted her work to be blessed and for that work to be a blessing to others.  Her books have a message for each of us, it's as if she wrote to us individually, without question Penny has a gift, a gift she has been generous enough to share with us.
I found Hailee to be deeply moving book, we all have been in situations where we had a choice to forgive and we managed that forgiveness  but when we as individuals ask for forgiveness and we receive it and we need to let go and forgive ourselves it's something few of us can do easily if at all. Hailee demonstrates that it's through true faith we are forgiven and it's is also through grace and true faith we find forgiveness in our own hearts. 
You will love Reverend Nate (Maxwell Nathaniel Adams, Jr) , his kindness and experience touch your heart, he knows what it's like to make mistakes and he knows what it's like to be forgiven.  More importantly he knows how difficult it is for us as individuals to forgive ourselves,  for he personally traveled the same road and knows the road well.
I have feel so blessed to receive and read the books in Montana Skies and I know you will feel blessed also.

No comments:

Post a Comment