Monday, April 29, 2013

McKenzie, by: Penny Zeller


McKenzie
by:  Penny Zeller

I picked up this book because of the name and because it was Christian Fiction.  I love Historical Christian Fiction and am partial to the name McKenzie (loved the cover).  I also  was extremely  intrigued by the inside flap!  When I read that Penny Zeller writes with wit, brilliance, descriptive  clarity, and gentle, inspirational prose.  She provides a plentiful supply of intrigue, romance and drama, truly enough to keep anyone reading .  I had to find out for myself if any author could live up to this kind of praise.
I have over 2200 books on my kindle and a full home library but I read McKenzie above all the others just to find out if the description above is true, I am so delighted I did, I love Penny Zeller's book McKenzie,  and I'm lucky enough to have Hailee on the way.  I must also say that Penny Zeller writes with heart, she paints  a clear vision for the reader to feel and see what she describes, her characters come to life with feeling.  I would love to read every book Penny Zeller has written as I'm certain I will be listing her at the top of my list of favorite Christian Fiction authors. 
I encourage you to read this book no matter your favorite genre as it is truly top shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment